Hi, welcome to our recipes site. Trying to find tasty food recipe? Why not try Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe! We give you only the best Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Thukpa(a tasty soup) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Thukpa(a tasty soup) RecipeTo cook thukpa(a tasty soup) you only need 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 39 Minutes Cooktime: 55 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 145 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare thukpa(a tasty soup) :
- You need 200 gm chicken mince
- Provide 1 cup chop carrot
- Get 1/2 cup green peas
- Prepare 1/2 cup french bean
- Provide 11/2 cup noodles
- Prepare 1/2 cup chop onion
- Use 2 tsp chop ginger
- Get 4 tsp chop tomato
- Provide 5 tsp coriander leaves
- Use 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 tsp soya souce
- Provide 2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp corn flour
- Take 3 tsp green chilli
- Get 1/2 cup spring onion
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 2 tsp black pepper
- You need 1 tsp white pepper
- You need 4 tsp oil
- Prepare 1 tsp butter
- You need 2 tsp chop garlic
- Provide 2 tsp oregano
Steps to make Thukpa(a tasty soup) :
- At first,chop all vegetables
- Take water in pan and boil the chicken
- Chop into small pieces of the chicken
- Then,put oil and butter in pan.
- Add onion,garlic,ginger and spring onion.
- Saute it and add tomato
- Then,add all vegetable with salt
- Saute it with both pepper and chilli powder in the vegetable in same pan
- Add chicken pieces in pan
- Saute it and add chicken stock in pan.
- Boil the noodles with salt
- Add some oil on it and make smooth.
- At the time of boiling,stir it
- Add noddles,corn flour and coriander leaves on it
- Lastly add soya souce,lemon juice in it and stir again
- Boil it and ready the soup
- Serve hot it in a bowl
If you find this Thukpa(a tasty soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You're Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Isn't The Best Choice
With quite a few people today being overweight and trying all of the gimmick diets that never seem to deliver the results, a lot of people are looking for alternatives. Losing weight is usually simple enough by merely eating foods that are regarded as being negative calorie. For those of you do not know, foods that are deemed to be negative calorie to are foods that take a great deal more calories to process them when compared with what they contain.
If you ponder over it, this is actually amazing and very simple and should make you think about why people did not develop this before. One example of these foods, that I in fact adore, are green beans. This genuinely is an amazing way to shed weight for anyone whom loves fruits and vegetables.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A number of of the foods that you’re allowed to eat on this type of diet are foods including asparagus, spinach and carrots. Apples, blueberries and cantaloupe are only three of the fruits that are recognized as negative calorie fruits. As expected these are just a few of the selections when it pertains to negative calorie foods, you can find other negative calorie foods and recipes on the Internet.