Hey, welcome to my recipes site. If you’re looking for Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) RecipeYou can cook hiyashi chuuka (chilled chinese-style noodles) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 17 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 148 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook hiyashi chuuka (chilled chinese-style noodles) :
- Get 5 hanks Chinese style noodles
- Use 3 eggs' worth Kinshi tamago
- Use 1 Ham
- Prepare 1 Cucumber
- Get 1 Red pickled ginger
- Get 1 Mustard
- Use 3 tbsp Vinegar to finish (preferrably black vinegar)
- Take Soup
- Prepare 400 ml Chicken bone soup
- Take 6 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 6 tbsp Sugar
- Provide 4 tbsp Vinegar
- Provide 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Provide 2 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
Instructions to make Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) :
- Mix together the soup ingredients and lightly boil. Turn off the heat, then add 3 tablespoons vinegar. Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Lightly blanch the cucumbers in hot water for 10 seconds, crisp in ice water, then cut into fine strips.
- Boil the Chinese noodles as instructed on the package. Cool with ice water, then drain well. The moisture will thin the flavor, so thoroughly squeeze out the water.
- Arrange the noodles into small mounds on the plates. Lay the cucumbers and ham along the slope of the noodles.
- Scatter the kinshi tamago over the remaining space, then pour in a generous amount of the cold soup. Top with the red pickled ginger and mustard and enjoy.
- It's even more delicious with tomatoes and steamed chicken!
- To make the kinshi tamago, see. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152675-ultra-thin-and-beautiful-shredded-egg-for-chirashi-sushi
- To make the steamed chicken, see. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154134-authentic-bang-bang-chicken-in-a-microwave
If you find this Hiyashi Chuuka (Chilled Chinese-Style Noodles) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Approaches To Lose Fat Other Than Starving Yourself
With quite a few people today being overweight and trying all of the fad diets that never seem to work, a lot of people are looking for alternatives. One of these innovative alternatives is referred to as negative calorie meals. A negative calorie food is a food that requires more calories to process and the food contains.
This is really a whole new way of viewing food when you’re trying to lose weight. There are certain foods such as asparagus, that you can essentially eat as much as you want and never gain weight from them. And if you are actually a fruit and vegetable fan like myself, you’ll find this superb way to drop pounds.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cucumbers, green beans and broccoli are just a couple of the vegetables that you’re able to eat that are regarded as negative calorie. Apples, blueberries and cantaloupe are just three of the fruits that are known as negative calorie fruits. By doing a little research on the Internet, or maybe even getting a negative calorie cookbook you’ll find that there are a host of additional options for negative calorie food.