Hello, welcome to my recipes website. If you’re looking for Pork beans soup recipe, look no further! We deliver to you only the best Pork beans soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Pork beans soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pork beans soup RecipeTo make pork beans soup you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. Preptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 156 calories.
The ingredients needed to make pork beans soup :
- Provide 150 gr red beans
- Take 1 tbsp chopped onions
- Take 100 gr potatoes
- You need 70 gr carrots
- Get 70 gr tomatoes
- Get 500 ml pork stocks / water
- You need 2 pcs chorizo / spanish sausage
- Provide 1 tbsp sliced spring onions
- Prepare 3 pcs bay leaves
- Provide 1/2 cm cinnamon stick
- Use 3 pcs cloves
- You need 1/2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- Provide 1-2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tbsp cooking oil
- You need 1 tsp all purpose flour (thickening agent)
Instructions to make Pork beans soup :
- Soak the dried red beans overnight in water. The next morning, Boil the soaked red beans in water until soft. Strain it out.
- Prepare the ingredients. Slice potatoes, carrots, spring onion, chorizo. Chop the onions, tomatoes. Prepare the pork stocks (refer to pork ribs recipe - how to prepare the pork stocks)
- In a pot, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil. Add the bay leaves, cloves and cinnamon stick. Add the chopped onions. Stir it for a minute. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook it with low heat until the tomatoes are soft and mashed.
- Add the sliced chorizo/spanish sausage. Stir it for 2-3 minutes to get the aroma out.
- Add the pork stocks/water (optional). Bring it to boil. Add the potatoes and carrots. Boil it with medium heat until potatoes are soft.
- Add the boiled red beans, season with salt. Add the dried oregano.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tsp flour and 1 tbsp water. Dissolve it as thickening agent for the soup. (optional step)
- Bring the soup to boil and add the thickening agent. Swirl it around with wooden spoon. Soup is ready. Garnish it with sliced spring onions
- The pork bean soup is ready. Serve it with homemade bread or naan or roti.
If you find this Pork beans soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Help Your Body To Burn Excess Fat
Want to hear about a secret to help you burn extra body fat? Knowing how to combine foods right is an essential component of losing weight. The primary principle of eating to encourage weight loss requires combining items from harmonious food groups while avoiding non-complementary foods in the same meal. By supporting your digestion in this manner, it will stay healthy and totally digest each meal. Let’s take a look at the rules for proper food combining.
Consume fruits on their own, and, ideally on an empty stomach. To avoid digestive discomfort, consume simply one type each meal, or combine the different types of food as follows: sweet-tasting fruits with acid fruits, or acid fruits with sub-acid fruits. Don’t consume other fruits with melons.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since many common meals include damaging food combinations, you might need some time to get rid of old habits. Keep in mind that the effort will be well worth it when you experience the numerous health benefits of correct food combining that include raised vigor and increased fat burning that may lead to loss of weight.