If you’re looking for Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) recipe, look no further! Our website is dedicated to bringing you only the best Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) RecipeYou can cook becca's paleo cauliflower soup (dairy free , paleo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 120 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook becca's paleo cauliflower soup (dairy free , paleo) :
- Use 1/2 Large Cauliflower (or 1 whole small)
- Take 1 cup Broccoli
- Use 1 cup Meat of choice (Bacon/Italian Sausage/Steak chunks/or Ground Turkey)
- Take 1 Avocado
- Prepare 1/4 cup Peas
- Get 4 leaves Fresh Basil, minced
- Use 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Get 1 cup Vegetable Broth (or more till desired thickness)
- Use 1/4 cup Onion, chopped (or Scallions)
- You need Salt and Pepper
- You need 1 Cooked Asparagus
Steps to make Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) :
- Cut Cauliflower and Broccoli into chunks and boil about 5minutes, or until somewhat soft.
- In the meantime, brown meat and onions until fully cooked.
- Take cooked Cauliflower, Broccoli, peas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and purée in a blender. (Some chunks are acceptable.)
- Add veggie purée to the cooked meat.
- Add Basil, and cook a little longer. Add more some more vegetable broth if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add some avocado to the top of each serving and enjoy.
- OPTIONAL: add the cooked Asparagus. Add cheese if desired
If you find this Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Help Your Body To Get Rid Of Excess Fat
There are many diet plans out there that claim to help you burn body fat. Learning how to combine foods right is an essential component of losing weight. Being aware of which foods can be eaten up together is the essence of this weight loss strategy. This allows your digestive system to work right, leading to complete digestion. Let’s discuss the rules for right food combining.
Furthermore, the time your body requires to digest the different kinds of food varies. Carbohydrates are digested in two hours while proteins need four hours for full digestion. This is crucial so you don’t consume an incompatible type of food too soon after your previous meal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since these guidelines advise you to avoid everyday dishes like pizza with cheese, burgers, and meat sandwiches, it is a good idea to allow yourself a period of time to stick to these new habits. When you’re dedicated to better health and losing weight, you’ll see that these rules very helpful.