Looking for the perfect Smoked tomato and basil soup recipe? look no further! We give you only the best Smoked tomato and basil soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Smoked tomato and basil soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Smoked tomato and basil soup RecipeYou can cook smoked tomato and basil soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 269 calories.
The ingredients needed to make smoked tomato and basil soup :
- Take 500 g plum tomatoes
- You need 450 g vine tomatoes
- Get 200 g celery
- Use 250 g baby plum tomatoes
- Take 100 g tomato puree
- Take 2 carrots (250 g)
- Take 100 g white part of leek
- Prepare 1 red chilli (optional)
- Get 1 onion (300 g)
- You need 6 garlic cloves
- Use 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare Dried oregano
- Prepare Half a cup of fresh basil
- Provide 100 g fennel (optional)
- Take Salt
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Get Pepper
- Use 6 bay leaves
- You need 1 tsp sugar
Instructions to make Smoked tomato and basil soup :
- Preheat your bbq and insert smoking box with wooden chips on flavour bar. Prep and wash all the ingredients. In a large skillet (I used dutch oven) start searing onions, celery, garlic and fennel. After few minutes add rest of ingredients. Close the bbq and start smoking. I ve done mine for about an hour.
- After an hour cover vegetables with water. Add bay leaves, oregano and simmer for another hour
- After that time add some more water if its needed. Add basil and cook it for another 10 min. Blitz it. Pass it thru the sieve. Add tomato puree. Whisk. Check seasoning. I always use nutmeg and a touch of sugar to get the perfect taste.
- Recipe can be adjusted to house environment. Vegetables can be roasted in the oven for 20 min in 180 °C. Then all can be transfered to the pot and cooked on the stove.
If you find this Smoked tomato and basil soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You Happen To Be Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Isn't The Best Choice
With all of the diet programs around today, many of which fail to work, you may be looking for some thing that is scientifically proven to allow you to lose weight. Losing weight is usually simple enough by merely eating foods that are regarded as being negative calorie. If a food possesses ten calories, and it takes your body fifteen calories to process, this is considered a negative calorie food.
Adding in some type of exercise regimen with this type of diet is also a good idea. By including exercise and eating properly may find that you’ll be able to drop weight even faster. Not surprisingly your determination will play a key role in your weight-loss. If you merely need to lose 30lbs. or so, you will be able to reach your goals in just a few weeks. If you don’t give this your all, it will take considerably longer for you to achieve your goal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some of the negative calorie vegetables that are a part of these types of diet programs are cabbage, carrots and celery. And for individuals who prefer fruit many of the fruits are apples, blueberries, pineapple and grapefruits. By doing a little research on the Internet, or maybe even getting a negative calorie cookbook you may find that there are a host of additional options for negative calorie dining.