Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Japanese Cabbage rolls recipe! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Cabbage rolls recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Japanese Cabbage rolls with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Japanese Cabbage rolls RecipeYou can have japanese cabbage rolls using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 167 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook japanese cabbage rolls :
- Use For the filling
- Take 7 cabbage leaves
- Get 200-300 g minced pork (or beef or chicken)
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take Half onion
- You need 1 medium carrot
- Prepare 2 shiitake mushrooms (optional)
- You need Pinch nutmeg
- Use Pinch salt and pepper
- Get 1-2 TBS Breadcrumbs (I used Okara powder)
- Take For the soup
- You need Water
- Get 1-2 bay leaf
- Get 2 maggie cubes
Steps to make Japanese Cabbage rolls :
- Wash cabbage leaves and remove hard stems from the bottom.
- Cover with cling film and let the leaves microwaved for 3-4 mins (alternatively you can boil them) so that the leaves will get soft.
- Chop well all vegetables.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients for fillings. Season with nutmeg, salt and black pepper. Mix well till the texture gets a bit sticky. After that, divide the mixture into 7 portions.
- Roll it up, folding in the sides and rolling from bottom to top. Close the roll with toothpick.
- Place the cabbage rolls in a large pan. Pour over water and add stocks and bay leaves.
- Simmer them at the low heat for 30-40 mins. And serve them!
- ⚠️when you eat, be careful with toothpicks⚠️
If you find this Japanese Cabbage rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Simple Secret Help You Burn Fat Effectively
Are you interested to hear about a secret that could help you melt off extra body fat? One of the well kept secrets to slimming downweight loss is to simply take in foods in specific combinations that let the body to entirely digest the foods you consumehave eaten. Foods may be categorized according to their digestive requirements. This lets your digestive system to digest food the right way, leading to total digestion. Follow these tips to a better digestive tract.
You can split foods into one of four groups according to their digestive characteristics. Sugars, proteins, fruits, and non-starchy vegetables represent the four types. Protein foods are all meats and fish, dairy products, almost all nuts, and soya bean foods. Almost all people think that breads and baked foods are the only carb-rich foods, but pasta, grains and starchy veggies are likewise included here. Non-starchy veggies include the usual salad ingredients, herbs, and a few seeds.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since numerous the usual meals include bad food combinations, you might need some time to break old habits. Remember the effort will be well worth it when you experience the numerous health benefits of correct food combining that include raised vigor and increased fat burning that could result to weight loss.