Trying to find mouthwatering food recipe? Why not try Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe! Our page is dedicated to bringing you only the best Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup RecipeYou can have easy chicken wings curry soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 52 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 140 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy chicken wings curry soup :
- You need INGREDIENTS for Chicken Wings Curry
- Prepare 8 chicken wings
- Provide 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- You need 1 cup carrots
- Get 1 cup chopped pepper
- Prepare 1 cup sliced onion
- You need 1 cup canned tomatoes
- You need 1 tbs garlic
- Provide 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 2 tbs turmeric
- Use 1/2 cup curry powder
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- You need 1 bullion knorr cube
- Use INGREDIENTS OF Chinese Rice
- Use 2 cups white long grain rice
- Use 1 cup shrimp
- Provide 1 large egg
- Get 2 tbs soy sauce
- Get 1 tbs Curry powder
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Take 1/2 cup chopped pepper
- Take 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 cup spring onions
- Prepare 1/2 cup green pepper
- Use 3 tbs vegetable oil
Steps to make Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup :
- Directions For Chicken Wings Curry - Start with your wings, add 1/2 cu of oil to the put and let it heat up,Now add your garlic and onions till it’s transparent now add your wings and stir till it turns brown.
- Once it’s caramelized combine your turmeric and curry powder and in a bowl add water and mix together- add to the pot and add the /carrot/cabbage/tomatoes/onions/pepper/salt/bullion cube, add 2 cups of water and stir till combined, cover to cook for 3 minutes.Your delicious curry soup is good to go. You can substitute the chicken wings with, chicken thighs, turkey wings and thighs, goat meat or even fish.
- Directions for the Chinese rice - Start by adding some vegetable oil to the skillet and let it heat up, add the onions and let it caramelize. Now add the vegetables and stir continuously for 1 minute, now add the salt/ curry powde r/bullion cube. Stir till combined and add the egg, keep stirring till it’s completely fried. Now get your parboiled rice and stir till combined. Add the soy sauce and toss for a minute. Your delicious Chinese Rice is good to Go !!! Enjoy
If you find this Easy Chicken Wings Curry soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Help Your Body To Burn Excess Fat
Want to find out about a secret to help you burn unwanted body fat? When you eat foods in the proper combination, your body will find its perfect weight. Being conscious of which foods can be consumed together is the essence of this weight loss plan. When you eat up compatible foods at the same meal, your digestive system is able to do its job the right way. Let’s look at the rules for correct food combining.
In addition, the time your body needs to digest the different kinds of food varies. High protein foods are not fully digested until four hours after eating a meal, while high carb foods digest completely in two. This is crucial so you don’t consume a conflicting type of food too soon after your previous meal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since many the typical meal items include harmful food combinations, you may need some time to get rid of old habits. Stick to these guidelines and you’ll discover you’re feeling better and losing weight without needing to deprive yourself of eating well at every meal.