If you’re looking for Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread recipe, look no further! Our page is dedicated to gives you only the best Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread RecipeYou can have scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 121 calories.
The ingredients needed to make scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread :
- Provide For chicken veg broth
- Get 1 cup cabbage roughly cut or as it is
- Get 1 bunch garlic whole without peeling
- You need 1 small carrot whole
- You need 1 inch ginger whole
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Get 1 chicken cube
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Prepare 3 tbs peas
- Prepare 300-400 GM chicken bones
- Take Enough broth for using 2 times
- Prepare Use three cups broth
- Prepare For soup
- Get 1/4 cup uncooked rice or 4 tbs full cooked rice
- Get 1 cup water for rice
- Provide 2 tbs olive oil or butter
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt and Black pepper
- You need 1 cup medium shrimps or 150 GM or chicken cubes
- You need 2 tbs red curry sauce or tomato paste here
- Use 1 tsp grated garlic
- Get 1 tsp grated ginger
- Use 1 small onion diced
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper or 2 red fresh Chilli
- Prepare 2 tbs chopped cilantro or parsley
- Use 1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk or evaporated milk
- Take Juice of one lemon
Steps to make Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread :
- First of all cook rice without salt and keep aside….
- Make chicken broth by adding 6 to 8 glass of water(ingredients are mentioned above separately)…..cook on slow flame for 20 minutes…. chicken-veg broth is ready….enough for 6 to 8 bowl soup…
- Deveined and wash shrimps…Now take a deep bottom pan and add oil…add in shrimps and salt and pepper….cook for 2 to 3 minutes and take out… keep aside
- In same pan add diced onions,red bell pepper and grated garlic……cook well until tender…..now add grated ginger and cook until aroma comes
- Now add red curry sauce or tomato paste and cook for few seconds (red curry sauce recipe is in soups sides recipe)
- Add in 3 cups broth and evaporated milk or coconut milk or almond milk….cook for 1 minutes approximately… until well combined…
- Now cook on very slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes until little thicken…..
- While you will leave for simmer the soup…ready ur sides too for serving with soups…
- After cooking on slow flame whisk in rice, lemon juice, cilantro or parsley and prawns cook for more few seconds….add salt if needed…serve immediately with quick bread red sauce sides
If you find this Scrumptious thai shrimps soup with red sauce bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You Are Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Is Just Not The Best Choice
If you are one of those people who have experimented with all those other diets and programs with no success you may be looking for another thing that will work. You may want to contemplate eating negative calorie foods as a way to lose weight. If a food contains ten calories, and it requires your body fifteen calories to process, this is viewed as a negative calorie food.
Needless to say if you’re one of those people who do not enjoy vegetables and fruits, this type of fat loss program may not be a good choice for you. Regardless if you do not like vegetables the majority of people still enjoy fresh fruits. So even for people who are meat eaters, commencing the day off with a dish of fruit can be a very good option.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A few of the foods that you’re permitted eat on this type of diet are foods including asparagus, spinach and carrots. Apples, blueberries and cantaloupe are only three of the fruits that are known as negative calorie fruits. By doing a little groundwork on the Internet, or maybe even getting a negative calorie cookbook you’ll find that there are many more options for negative calorie dining.