Hello, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to cook today? Try this The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup recipe! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup RecipeTo make the bacon cheddar potato soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 32 Minutes Cooktime: 53 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 299 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook the bacon cheddar potato soup :
- Get 8 medium Potatoes
- Use 3 cup water
- Take 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- You need 1 stick unsalted butter
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Get 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1 tsp sea salt
- Get 2 tsp crushed basil leaves
- Use 1 tsp crushed red peppers
- Provide 2 cup milk
- You need 3 tsp flour
- Prepare 5 oz bacon crumbled
- You need 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
Steps to make The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup :
- Cut and cube potatoes evenly. Put in to your pot. Also add your chicken broth, onion, butter, sea salt, black pepper, basil, crushed red peppers and water.
- Bring to a boil till potatoes are tender. Stirring occasionally. Once tender put to a simmer.
- Now in additional bowel add milk and flour. Stir till smooth. Add mix, bacon and cheese to simmering pot. Stir well and let simmer for abut 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Now it's ready. Enjoy. I make mine with 2 teaspoons of crushed red peppers for more of a kick. For those of you who like spice. I get about 3 quarts out this recipe.
If you find this The Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Simple Secret To Burn Fat Effectively
Do you want to know a secret that may just help you get rid of extra body fat? Knowing how to blend foods correctly is a crucial element of managing weight. The fundamental principle of consuming food to promote shedding of weight requires combining items from compatible food groups while staying away from contradictory foods in the same meal. When you eat harmonious foods at the same meal, your digestive system will be able to perform its task the right way. Here’s a simplified guide for optimum food combining.
Many people aren’t aware that proteins, carbs, and fruits all need different time intervals before digestion is complete. Carbs are digested in 2 hours while proteins need four hours for full digestion. Therefore, wait at least three hours after you have consumed a carb meal to consume protein.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Start to make modifications in your diet in a slow manner, as you become used to these new ways of eating food. Follow these guidelines and you’ll realize you’re feeling better and eliminating extra weight without depriving yourself of eating well at each meal.