Looking for the perfect Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! Our site is devoted to gives you only the best Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup RecipeTo cook not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup you only need 44 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 32 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 116 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup :
- Prepare The Broth
- Take 5 litres cold water
- Get 1 tsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- You need Half a bunch of spring onions (around 4), roughly chopped
- Use 1 portobello mushroom, sliced thickly
- You need 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- Take 1 onion, quartered
- Take 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- You need 2 Birdseye chillies, chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp miso paste
- Take 1 chicken carcass
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger
- Get 1 tsp tomato paste
- Get Salt
- Provide Pepper
- Use Sesame oil
- Provide 1 pinch sugar
- You need The Tea Eggs
- Prepare 3 tbsp oolong tea leaves (ordinary black tea will also work)
- Provide 1 cinnamon stick
- Use 1 star anise
- You need 2 cloves
- Take 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- Get 3 eggs, hard boiled
- You need The Pickled Beetroot
- Prepare 1/2 cup vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup sugar
- Take 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp peppercorns
- Provide 2 bay leaves
- Get A few beetroots, boiled
- Use Noodles
- Take 3 nests of vermicelli noodles (more or less to desired quantity)
- Prepare Enough water to fully submerge the nests
- Take Salt
- Use Toppings
- Use Nori sheets (optional)
- Take Sweetcorn
- Take Greens of some kind (green beans, spring onion, peas)
- Take 2 sliced portobello mushrooms
- You need Sesame seeds (optional)
- Get Chicken meat of any kind (cooked)
Instructions to make Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup :
- First you need to make your broth. Now this can take a while, so wake up early the day you want to make your soup. You need to lightly fry the spring onions, chillies, onions, garlic, and tomato paste.
- Once browned, add in your spices and coat everything with them. Add your carcass and then five litres of water on top, with the rest of your ingredients for the broth. This needs to be brought to a boil and then simmered for a minimum of five hours. Mine went for 8 and had a deeper, more intense flavour.
- The Tea Eggs can be prepared whilst the broth is cooking. Hard boil the eggs and then simply add your spices and tea to a pot, then submerge with boiling water. Crack the shells of your eggs but do not peel them! The cracks give a shattered glass effect in the end. Place them in the boiling spice and tea mix and leave there for 30 minutes.
- Place the eggs into a glass bowl and strain the tea mixture on top. Leave this to intensify in colour and flavour, in the fridge. Ensure to put cling film on top so no nasty fridge smells enter your delicious tea mix.
- Place the vinegar, sugar, water, bay leaves, and peppercorns into a pan and bring to a boil. Once it is scalding hot (that means bubbles have appeared around the edges and it is beginning to bubble in the centre) pour the mixture over your peeled and cooked beetroot and let it come to room temperature. Leave this to pickle all day, until ready to serve. Note: this makes more than I used in the dish and so feel free to not use all of it. It lasts ages in the fridge, too.
- So the only elements left are the noodles and toppings. It has been at least five hours since you put on the broth, or longer, so you are going to start your noodles. Cook them according to packet instructions.
- Place your chicken in the broth to heat it through, you don't want to overcook it though, as it is already cooked.
- Whilst everything is slowly cooking, prepare your toppings. Cook the green beans (you can use spring onions however, which are best raw) and lightly fry your Portobello mushrooms in sesame oil. Once these are cooked, get ready to serve.
- Start with the noodles, a generous portion goes into the bowl. Then the chicken (you can shred this if you like) in a neat pile to one side. Pour over the delicious hot broth (strained) and then finally top with anything else. Your eggs halved and to one side, showing the lovely yolks, the beans, sweetcorn, mushrooms and beetroot all in their own space.
- Garnish with the nori at one side, sticking out high and sprinkle lightly the sesame seeds over the eggs.
- Enjoy your delicious meal, which you have spent all day preparing. It's a small price to pay for this truly delicious, Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup!
If you find this Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Simple Secret Help You Burn Fat Effectively
There are numerousa lot of diet plans available that claim to help you burn body fat. Among the well kept secrets to losing weight is to simply consume foods in specific combinations that let the body to fully digest what you eat. The fundamental rationale of eating to encourage loss of weight calls for blending items from compatible food groups while staying away from non-complementary foods in the same meal. By supporting your digestion in this manner, it will continue to be healthy and wholly digest every meal. Let’s look at the rules for proper food combining.
To avert such problems and burn fat efficiently, follow these simple guidelines of proper food blending at every meal. Consume either carbs or protein-rich foods at each meal, never at the same time. Non-starchy veggies go well with both, so they can become a typical addition to almost all of your meals.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since a lot of the typical meal items include damaging food combinations, you might need some time to get rid of old habits. Bear in mind the effort will be well worth it when you see the many health benefits of proper food combining that include raised vitality and increased fat burning that could result to loss of weight.