Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe! Our website is committed to gives you only the best 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry RecipeTo make 5 spices sapporo soup curry you only need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 20 Minutes Cooktime: 52 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 172 calories.
The ingredients needed to make 5 spices sapporo soup curry :
- Prepare 2 tbsp Vegetable oil for stir frying
- Take 1 clove ☆ Garlic (minced)
- Provide 1 heaping teaspoon ☆ Basil (dried)
- Prepare 2 tsp ★ Garam masala
- Prepare 1 heaping teaspoon ★ Coriander (powder)
- Take 1 heaping teaspoon ★ Cumin (powder)
- Use 2 tbsp ★ Curry powder
- You need 700 ml Water
- Provide 1 Soup stock cube
- Get 1 heaping teaspoon Sugar
- Provide 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Salt (adjust to taste ♪)
- Get Additions: Chicken and vegetables
- You need 1/2 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 thigh Chicken thigh
- You need 2 small Potatoes
- You need 1/2 small Carrot
- Provide 2 Green peppers
- Take 1 Boiled egg
Instructions to make 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry :
- You can add any ingredients you like to the curry base. I usually add chicken thigh. This time I made a simple version with chicken thigh and vegetables.
- Prepare the vegetables. Peel the potatoes and carrot, cut into half lengthwise, and microwave using the root vegetable setting. You could also boil the potatoes and carrot, of course.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces. Cut the green peppers into half.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and basil, and stir fry over low heat until golden brown. The key to the flavor is the browned basil.
- Add the ★ spices to the pan, and stir fry over low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn. Add chopped onion and continue stir frying.
- After about 5 minutes, when the spices and onions are well blended, add water and the rest of the flavoring ingredients. Add half of the salt first, and adjust with more salt if needed at the end.
- Simmer over medium heat until it's bubbling. Add the cut-up chicken and simmer over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes while skimming off the scum.
- Add the other vegetables - the microwaved potatoes and carrot and the green peppers. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes, and it's done.
- Put the solid ingredients on a serving plate with the boiled egg cut in half, and ladle the soup over. Serve rice on a separate plate, and eat both the rice and soup with a spoon.
- I made it very simply this time, but if you pan fry the chicken before adding it to the soup, or deep fry the vegetables, it will taste more like a restaurant version of this dish.
- If you deep fry the vegetables, don't simmer in the soup. I think the chicken will have more flavor if it's simmered for a bit.
If you find this 5 Spices Sapporo Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Help Your Body To Get Rid Of Excess Fat
Getting rid of those unwanted pounds may be easier than you believe after you discoverhear about these simple facts. Among the best kept secrets to slimming downweight loss is to simply eat foods in specific combinations that allow the body to fully digest the foods you eat. Foods could be categorized according to their digestive requisites. This permits your digestive system to function right, resulting in total digestion. Let’s take a look at the rules for proper food combining.
If you stick to these useful tips, you’ll feel a lot better after each meal. At each and every meal, decide if you will take protein or carbohydrates, but not both. Accompany either carbs or proteins with non-starchy vegetables.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Since these guidelines propose you should avoid usual dishes such as pizza with cheese, hamburgers, and meat sandwiches, it is best to allow yourself a period of time to acquire these new habits. Follow these guidelines and you’ll realize you’re feeling better and eliminating extra weight without having to yourself of eating well at every meal.