Hey, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge RecipeTo cook yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge you need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 54 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 295 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge :
- You need 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Take 1/4 cup warm water
- Get 1 onion sliced
- You need 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1/4 kg meat
- Get 1 ripe tomato
- Use Vegetable oil
- Provide Black pepper
- Provide Paprika
- You need Spring onions
- Prepare Carrots
- Prepare Dhania
Steps to make Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge :
- Combine the flour salt and warm water in a large bowl.
- Roll the dough on a flat surface until smooth
- Divide the dough into smaller parts
- Flour the pieces on a flat surface and roll out the pieces into thi n circles
- Set aside
- Cook the meat in a pan on medium heat
- Add spring onions, carrots salt and pepper
- Set aside to cool
- To assemble the dumpling, add one tablespoon of the cooked meat onto the centre of the wrap. Fold your finger using your finger and water if need be
- Heat oil over medium pan. Cook dumplings until well browned.
- Once cooked set aside. Add remaining onions tomatoes and a splash of water. Add in remaining spices too.
- Add the dumplings back in and cover with a lid.
- Cook for about 3 minutues and serve while still hot garnished with dhania
If you find this Yummy soup dumpling #themechallenge recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You're Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Just Isn't The Best Choice
With quite a few people today being obese and trying all of the gimmick diets that never seem to deliver the results, a lot of people are searching for alternatives. One of these fresh alternatives is known as negative calorie dishes. For those of you have no idea, foods that are deemed to be negative calorie to are foods that take more calories to process them when compared with what they contain.
Many individuals have claimed that they have shed 2lbs. per day by only consuming negative calorie foods. And for those individuals will only use negative calorie foods you can be prepared lose approximately 12lbs. a week. As soon as you reach your ideal weight and begin eating ordinary food again you’ll need to be cautious as it will be super easy to put the weight back on.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cucumbers, green beans and broccoli are just a few of the vegetables that you happen to be able to eat that are regarded as negative calorie. And even for you fruit lovers, you are able to eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all viewed as negative calorie fruits. As expected these are just a few of the selections when it relates to negative calorie foods, you can find other negative calorie foods and recipes on the Internet.