Looking for the perfect Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe? look no further! Our website is wholehearted to bringing you only the best Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Easy Loaded Potato Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Easy Loaded Potato Soup RecipeYou can have easy loaded potato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 34 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 160 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy loaded potato soup :
- You need 30 oz Bag frozen hash browns, squares
- Take 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- Provide 2 can chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Use 1 packages cream cheese, softened
- Use 1 Salt and pepper, to taste
- Provide 1 Shredded cheese
- Take 1 Cooked, crumbled bacon
- Prepare 1 Green onion
Steps to make Easy Loaded Potato Soup :
- Combine all ingredients (except cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, and green onion) into crockpot.
- Mix well and cook on low 5-7 hours
- Cube and add cream cheese. Cook about 30 minutes.
- Stir well until soup is smooth.
- Spoon into bowls and add toppings such as shredded cheese, bacon, and green onion
If you find this Easy Loaded Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Starving Yourself Is Not The Right Formula For Weight Reduction
With all of the weight loss programs around today, many of which do not work, you may be looking for anything that is scientifically proven to help you lose weight. You may want to think about eating negative calorie foods as a means to slim down. A negative calorie food is really a food that demands more calories to process and the food consists of.
Losing 2lbs. each day by eating nothing but negative calorie foods is incredibly attainable. Many people have also reported losing up to 12lbs. weekly by following this eating schedule. So that you can make sure you do not put the weight back on the moment you start eating regular foods once again, you’ll need to keep track of what you are eating.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cucumbers, green beans and broccoli are just a couple of the vegetables that you are able to eat that are thought to be negative calorie. Apples, blueberries and cantaloupe are just three of the fresh fruits that are also known as negative calorie fruits. Of course these are just a few of the options when it pertains to negative calorie foods, you can find additional negative calorie foods and tasty recipes on the Internet.