Looking for the perfect Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) RecipeYou can cook xiaolongbao (chinese soup dumplings) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 34 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 248 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook xiaolongbao (chinese soup dumplings) :
- Use For the skin:
- Provide 150 grams Plain white flour
- Provide 80 ml Lukewarm water
- Get 2 grams Powdered gelatin
- Take 100 ml ○ Water
- Prepare 1 tsp ○ Chicken soup stock granules
- Provide 3 to 4 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Use For the filling:
- Provide 100 grams Ground pork
- Prepare 5 cm Green onions or scallions
- Provide 1/3 knob Ginger
- Provide 1 tbsp Sake
- Use 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Provide 1 dash Soy sauce
- Get 1 dash Salt
Instructions to make Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) :
- Add a tablespoon of hot water (not listed) to the gelatin and dissolve. Combine the 〇 ingredients in a bowl, add the gelatin, and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- In another bowl, add flour and gradually mix in the lukewarm water while stirring with 3-4 cooking chopsticks held together.
- When the dough comes together, knead well with your hands.
- Cover the bowl with a moistened and wrung out towel and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions. Flatten with a rolling pin as if they are gyoza dumpling skins, dusting the surface with flour as you work.
- Put the filling ingredients in a bowl and knead well together.
- Break up the chicken jelly from Step 1 with a spoon.
- Wrap the skins with the meat filling and gelatin centered in the middle and gather the edges at the top to form the dumplings.
- Lay the dumpling on top of the cabbage leaves, and steam for about 10 minutes.
- Done!! Serve with a dipping sauce made of vinegar, soy sauce, and finely julienned ginger.
If you find this Xiaolongbao (Chinese Soup Dumplings) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Approaches To Lose Fat Besides Starving Yourself
With many people today being over weight and trying all of the fad diets that never seem to deliver the results, a lot of people are searching for alternatives. Losing weight could be simple enough by simply eating foods that are regarded as being negative calorie. For those of you have no idea, foods that are deemed to be negative calorie to are foods that take far more calories to process them when compared with what they contain.
Not surprisingly many people have customized this eating plan to be part of their regular life. You do, of course, have the alternative of simply using some of these negative calorie foods as a dietary supplement to your meals. You can simply add some of these negative calorie fruits and vegetables to your regular meals in order to lose weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A number of of the foods that you’re allowed to eat on this type of diet are foods including asparagus, spinach and carrots. And even for you fruit lovers, you can eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all considered negative calorie fruits. By doing a little groundwork on the Internet, or maybe even picking up a negative calorie cookbook you’ll find that there are a host of additional options for negative calorie dining.