Looking for the perfect Muzgo Soup recipe? look no further! Our site is dedicated to gives you only the best Muzgo Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Muzgo Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Muzgo Soup RecipeTo make muzgo soup you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 17 Minutes Cooktime: 48 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 194 calories.
The ingredients needed to make muzgo soup :
- Provide 3 Tablespoons oil
- Provide 1 pound turkey bacon diced
- Use 4 cloves garlic – chopped
- You need 2 small onions – diced 1/4 inch
- Provide 1 jalapeno,diced
- Take 1 red bell pepper – diced 1/4 inch
- You need 2 large carrots – diced 1/4 inch
- Use 2 stalk celery – diced 1/4 inch
- You need 4 small potatoes – diced 1/4 inch
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- You need 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/3 cup flour-(This will absorb the fat,add a couple of tablespoons if needed-it will thicken the soup as it simmers)
- You need 8 cups chicken stock
- Provide 2 tomatoes diced
- Get 1 pound cooked chicken, diced 1/2 inch (rotisserie chicken is real good)
- Provide 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Provide 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- Provide 1-2 ounces lime juice
Instructions to make Muzgo Soup :
- In a large sauce pot add the oil and brown off the bacon then add the garlic, onions, jalapenos, red bell pepper,carrots,celery,potatoes and seasoning.
- Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes and then dust with all of the flour. (Stir until incorporated)
- Add the chicken stock, diced tomatoes and chicken, black beans and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to taste then add the cilantro and lime juice to finish
If you find this Muzgo Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Approaches To Lose Fat Other Than Starving Yourself
If you happen to be one of those people who have experimented with all those other weight loss plans and programs with no success you might be looking for something else that will work. Losing weight can be simple enough by simply eating foods that are regarded as negative calorie. A negative calorie food is often a food that calls for more calories to process and the food is made up of.
Losing 2lbs. a day by eating not a single thing but negative calorie foods is rather attainable. Many people have reported losing up to 12lbs. each week by following this eating program. In order to make sure you do not put the weight back on once you start eating regular foods once again, you’ll need to monitor what you are eating.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A number of of the foods that you’re able to eat on this type of diet are foods such as asparagus, spinach and carrots. And also for you fruit lovers, you can eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all considered negative calorie fruits. As expected these are just a few of the options when it pertains to negative calorie foods, you can find some other negative calorie foods and tasty recipes on the Internet.