Hi, welcome to my recipes site. Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try easy tortilla soup recipe! Our website is dedicated to bringing you only the best easy tortilla soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make easy tortilla soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
easy tortilla soup RecipeYou can cook easy tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 59 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 147 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook easy tortilla soup :
- Get 3 can vegetable broth
- Take 1 can black beans
- You need 1 packages frozen pepper and onion blend
- Get 1 packages frozen corn
- You need 1 can green chile peppers
- Prepare 1 can fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- Use 1 packages tortilla chips
- Prepare 2 tbsp cumin
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 dash salt
- You need 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 each alvacado diced
- Use 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
Steps to make easy tortilla soup :
- heat oil in large pot
- add onion and pepper blend, cumin, salt and pepper
- saute intolerant veggies are tender, about 5 minutes
- add Chile peppers, broth, tomatoes and beans
- bring to a boil and reduce heat and cover
- let simmer 20-25 minutes, while you do this heat up the corn according to package directions
- stir in corn and simmer 5 more minutes
- pour over tortilla chips in a bowl and top with cheese and alvacodo
If you find this easy tortilla soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You're Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Isn't The Best Choice
If you’re one of those people who have tried out all those other diets and programs with no success you might be looking for something different that will work. One of these new alternatives is called negative calorie meals. A negative calorie food is really a food that requires more calories to process and the food contains.
For some men and women this new approach to food has become their lifestyle, and not just a part time diet. You do not however, have to eat solely these negative calorie foods, as you can just add them with your current diet. As an illustration if you are a meat eater, you may choose to have a bowl of green beans with your hamburger or chicken breast.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some of the foods that you’re permitted eat on this type of diet are foods including asparagus, spinach and carrots. And for you fruit lovers, it is possible to eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all viewed as negative calorie fruits. There are of course many more options for these negative calorie foods you just need to do your research and see which ones will best suit your needs.