Hello, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for the perfect Soothing Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soothing Chicken Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Soothing Chicken Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Soothing Chicken Soup RecipeYou can have soothing chicken soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 16 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 134 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook soothing chicken soup :
- Provide Ingredients
- You need 6 each chicken thighs
- You need 1 each small onion
- You need 2 tbsp butter
- Get 4 tbsp rice
- Take 1 each carrot chopped
- Use 2 each zuchinni chopped
- You need 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Take 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- You need 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take Broth
- You need 7 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 4 each chicken flavored boullion or Maggi cubes
Steps to make Soothing Chicken Soup :
- Bring bullion cubes and water to a boil. Set aside.
- Heat butter in pan on medium high heat.
- Add onions to pan, cook until tender.
- Add chicken, cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Add rice, stir, allow to simmer for 1 -2 min longer.
- Add broth to pan.
- Add chopped zucchini and carrots.
- Add pepper.
- Cover and allow to simmer on medium heat for 45 minutes to 1hour.
- Remove from heat, stir in parsley and mint.
- Salt to taste.
If you find this Soothing Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
How To Slim Down Without Going on a Diet
Losing weight may be less complicated than you believe after you discoverhear about these simple facts. Learning how to mix foods the right way is a key to managing weight. Being aware of which foods can be eaten up together is the heart of this weight loss plan. This allows your digestive system to work the right way, leading to complete digestion. Here’s an easy guide for optimum food combining.
Each and every types of food is broken down by various chemicals in the stomach. To illustrate, proteins require an acidic environment for complete digestion, while carbs need a an alkaline condition. Combining carbohydrates and proteins results in neither an acidic nor a basic environ, which is not enjoyables. The outcome is that neither the protein-rich foods nor carbs get entirely digested, and this could lead to many digestive issues. This is why a lot of people are afflicted with heartburn, for example, or even irritable bowel syndrome.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Begin to make changes in your diet in a slow manner, as you get used to these new ways of eating food. When you’re dedicated to better health and shedding off extra weight, you’ll see that these rules extremely helpful.