Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Looking for the perfect Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) RecipeYou can have broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 39 Minutes Cooktime: 57 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 221 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) :
- Use 2 head broccoli
- Use 12 oz velveeta cheese
- Provide 3 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 cup milk
- Take 1/2 onion finely diced
- Provide 2 carrots grated
- Prepare 2 clove garlic minced/ or powder
- Use 1 tbsp corn starch
- You need 1/2 stick butter
- Provide pinch fresh cracked pepper
Instructions to make Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) :
- Finely dice your onion and melt your butter down in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender. Couple of minutes
- Add chicken broth, milk, and cream of mushroom soup . Slowly stir in corn starch and bring to a very low simmer while continuously stirring.
- Cut one head of broccoli into bite size florets and the second head of broccoli mince it so its very fine, so you always get a bite of broccoli when your eating. Grate the carrots and add both to the pot and simmer and stir.
- Add cubed velveeta cheese into pot and stir
- Simmer until cheese is melted and broccoli is to your tenderness scale.
- Serve with more cheese and cracked pepper
If you find this Broccoli & cheddar soup (copycat panera bread) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When You're Trying To Shed Pounds Starving Yourself Isn't The Best Choice
If you’re one of those people who have tried out all those other eating plans and programs with no success you may be looking for something different that will work. One of these fresh alternatives is referred to as negative calorie meals. A negative calorie food is a food that requires more calories to process and the food is made up of.
While this sort of diet is perfect for any person who loves fruits and vegetables, for someone else who is more of a beef eater, this is not an ideal choice. You don’t have to like vegetables just so long as you like fresh fruit. This suggests that just about every person can use these kinds of foods to help them lose unwanted weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cucumbers, green beans and broccoli are just a couple of the vegetables that you’re able to eat that are thought to be negative calorie. And for you fruit lovers, you can eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all viewed as negative calorie fruits. There are obviously many more options for these negative calorie foods you simply need to do your research and see which ones will best suit your needs.