If you’re looking for Sweet corn soup recipe, look no further! Our site is devoted to bringing you only the best Sweet corn soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Sweet corn soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Sweet corn soup RecipeTo cook sweet corn soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 167 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook sweet corn soup :
- Provide 1/2 cup boiled sweet corns
- Prepare 1/4 cup sweet corns boiled for grinding
- Use 1 carrot
- Take 3 french beans
- Get 3 tbsp cornflour
- Prepare 2 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Provide 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Provide 5 cups water
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp and onion
- Prepare as per need Green coriander for garnish
Instructions to make Sweet corn soup :
- If using tin corn then 5cups water + vegetables stock if using corn cap then 1/4 cup milk + corn stock + vegetables stock +water = 5 cups
- Finely cut vegetables, boil and reserve the stock
- Boil corns and reserve the stock
- Take 1/4 cup boiled corns and grind it by adding some water.
- In oil light brown onions.
- Add vegetables stock, corn stock, water and milk and boil it. Add grind paste of corns also
- Add vinegar, both peppers, salt, cornflour dissolve in water. And cook till it thickens
- Add vegetables, corns and cook for more 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot
If you find this Sweet corn soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
A Simple Secret To Burn Fat Effectively
There are plenty of diets available that claim to help your body get rid of body fat. Learning how to combine foods right is an essential component of losing weight. Knowing which foods can be consumed at the same time is the essence of this weight loss approach. This allows your digestive system to work properly, leading to total digestion. Follow these guidelines to develop a healthier digestive tract.
If you follow the following useful tips, you’ll feel a great deal better after every meal. Do not blend proteins and carbohydrates at the same meal. Non-starchy veggies go well with both, so they can become a standard addition to almost all of your meals.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Because these guidelines propose you should keep off usual dishes such as pizza with cheese, burgers, and meat sandwiches, it is better to give yourself some time to stick to these new habits. Follow these guidelines and you’ll find you’re feeling your best and getting rid of weight without needing to deprive yourself of eating well at every meal.