If you’re looking for Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe, look no further! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) RecipeTo cook anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) you only need 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 38 Minutes Cooktime: 58 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 276 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare anti-cold-chickensoup (asian style) :
- Use Step 1
- Use 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Get 1/4 celery
- Take 1/2 medium leek
- Get 1 cup cauliflower
- Provide 4 chickenwings with skin
- Take 2 chickenlegs with skin
- Provide 2 chickenbreast with bones and skin
- Take 1 medium ginger root
- Get 4 lemongrass
- Take 1/4 bunch fresh coriander
- Prepare 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- You need 6 cup water
- Take 1 salt, pepper, chilli
- Take 8 clove garlic
- Provide Step 2
- Get 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Get 2 carrots
- Prepare 1/2 medium leek
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- You need 3 tsp Sambal Olek
- Use 4 tbsp Asian fishsauce
- Prepare 1 asian soup noodles
Steps to make Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) :
- STEP 1
- Cut (and eventually peel) the onion, the celery,the carrots, the cauliflower, the ginger and the leek in large pieces.
- Take a large pot (1.5 gallons) and shortly roast the cut and peeled vegetabes with the oil.
- Add the chicken and the water.
- Peel the lemongrass /garlic and smash the larger end with the back of the knife. Then add it to the soup.
- Add the coriander, the parsley, salt and pepper
- Cover the pot and let it cook for at least 90min.
- STEP 2
- Cut the carrots and the leek in little pieces, roast them with some oil in a bigger pot.
- Drain the soup through a sifter (don't forget to put the pot with the carrots and the leek underneath :-D).
- Remove the cooked and soft vegetabes.
- Let the soup simmer while you remove the skin and the bones from the chicken. Cut the chicken in small pieces and add to soup again.
- Let the soup cook (without a lit) until the carrots are soft (not too soft)
- Add coconut milk, Asian fish sauce, Sambal Olek, eventually some more salt or coriander and for those who like it spicy some more chilli.
- Serve with pre-cooked Asian Noodles.
If you find this Anti-Cold-Chickensoup (Asian Style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Approaches To Lose Fat Apart From Starving Yourself
If you are one of those people who have tried out all those other weight loss plans and programs with no success you may be looking for something else that will work. One of these new alternatives is referred to as negative calorie dishes. For those of you do not know, foods that are deemed to be negative calorie to are foods that take more calories to process them compared to what they contain.
If you think about it, this is actually amazing and very simple and should make you think about why people did not come up with this before. One of these foods, that I genuinely adore, are green beans. For people who enjoy fruits and vegetables, this particular diet can be an amazing way to lose weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A few of the foods that you’re allowed to eat on this type of diet are foods like asparagus, spinach and carrots. Apples, blueberries and cantaloupe are just three of the fruits that are recognized as negative calorie fruits. Of course these are just a few of the options when it comes to negative calorie foods, you can find other negative calorie foods and tasty recipes on the Internet.