Hey, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Pumpkin and potato soup recipe? look no further! We deliver to you only the perfect Pumpkin and potato soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Pumpkin and potato soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pumpkin and potato soup RecipeTo make pumpkin and potato soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 51 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 139 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare pumpkin and potato soup :
- Get 1 1/2 to 3/4 of orange pumpkin
- Prepare 3 medium Potato's /also nice with sweet potato if you use this use it in with the pumpkin.
- Provide 2 Brown Onions
- Prepare 6 chicken stock cubes or 6 tsp of chic stock powder
- You need 1 sour cream
- You need 4 spring onions
- Use 1 bread rolls or cob loaf
- Prepare 1 cold water to cover the pumpkin, brown onions, potato, and chic stock.
- Take 1 black pepper/(salt if needed)
Steps to make Pumpkin and potato soup :
- Peel and cut up pumpkin,potato,and brown onion
- Place the above ingredients into a stock pot or Dutch oven and add the chicken stock cubes or powder.
- Cover all the above ingredients with cold water and cook until pumpkin and potato are soft.
- When cooked remove from stove DON'T drain the liquid off. Now with a stick mixer blend until smooth.
- Now serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped up spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Pumpkin and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Help Your Body To Burn Excess Fat
Want to find out about a secret to help you burn off excess body fat? Learning how to blend foods properly is a key to managing weight. The basic principle of eating in order to promote weight loss calls for combining items from harmonious food groups while avoiding contradictory foods in one meal. When you eat harmonious foods at the same meal, your digestive system will be able to do its task the right way. Let’s consider the rules for right food combining.
Majority of the people aren’t aware that proteins, carbs, and fruits all call for varying time intervals prior to digestion is finished. Protein-rich foods are not fully digested until four hours after food, while high carb foods digest completely in two. Therefore, wait at least three hours after you have consumed a carb meal to eat foods high in protein.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Begin to make alterations in your diet in a slow manner, as you get accustomed these new ways of eating food. Keep in mind that the effort will be well worth it when you feel the many health benefits of proper food combining that include increased energy and increased fat burning that could lead to shedding off excess pounds.