Hi, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe? look no further! Our website is committed to gives you only the best Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 RecipeTo cook tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 60 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 196 calories.
The ingredients needed to make tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 :
- You need 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Use 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 10 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1/8 cup soy sauce
- Provide 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Provide 1 pack Lipton Onion soup mix
- Take 1 jar (13 ounce) Apricot preserves
- Take 1 bottle (15 ounce) French dressing
- Provide 3 onions, sliced
- Get Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf
Instructions to make Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 :
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan….
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing……
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs……
- Place your sliced onions all around….
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour……
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top…….
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Starving Oneself Is Not The Answer For Weight Reduction
With all of the diet programs around today, many of which do not work, you may be looking for something that is scientifically proven to help you lose weight. You may want to think about eating negative calorie foods as a way to get slimmer. A negative calorie food is a food that calls for more calories to process and the food contains.
The idea of this new type of weight loss program is nothing short of incredible. There are food items such as asparagus, that you can actually eat as much as you wish and never gain excess weight from them. For people who fancy fruits and vegetables, this sort of diet can be an amazing approach to lose weight.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Some of the foods that you’re allowed to eat on this type of diet are foods including asparagus, spinach and carrots. And even for you fruit lovers, you can eat mangoes, strawberries and watermelon, these are all considered negative calorie fruits. By doing a little homework on the Internet, or maybe even getting a negative calorie cookbook you will find that there are many more options for negative calorie eating.