Hi, welcome to my recipes site. Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Cheeseburger Soup recipe! Our page is dedicated to bringing you only the best Cheeseburger Soup recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Cheeseburger Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Cheeseburger Soup RecipeYou can have cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 35 Minutes Cooktime: 41 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 164 calories.
The ingredients needed to make cheeseburger soup :
- Prepare ground beef
- Get butter or olive oil
- Provide small onion - finely chopped
- Take small carrots - diced to 1/4 in. pieces
- Prepare medium Russet potatoes - diced to 1/4 in. pieces
- Take chicken broth or stock (may need up to 3 cups)
- Take milk
- Prepare Velveeta - cubed
- You need sour cream
- Provide salt - to taste
- Use ground black pepper - to taste
- Provide garlic powder (optional)
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Soup :
- In a 3quart pot over medium heat add ground beef salt, pepper and garlic powder(if desired). Crumble and cook brown beef until no longer pink. Drain using colander and set aside for later.
- In same pot melt butter, add carrots and onion. Cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to the pot. Pour in chicken broth/stock to just barely cover veggies. Increase heat to med-high, bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium, cook at a low boil for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- When potatoes are tender, return beef to pot. Stir in milk and Velveeta cubes.
- Continue over medium heat until heated through and all Velveeta is melted, stirring frequently to avoid sticking. About 10 minutes. Do not allow to simmer or boil at this point, milk may curdle.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream until fully incorporated, adjust seasoning to taste. Then simply eat and enjoy!
If you find this Cheeseburger Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Approaches To Lose Fat Besides Starving Yourself
With all of the weight loss plans around today, many of which fail to work, you may be looking for something that is scientifically proven to enable you to lose weight. One of these innovative alternatives is referred to as negative calorie meals. For those of you do not know, foods that are regarded as to be negative calorie to are foods that take more calories to process them compared to what they contain.
While this type of diet is perfect for anyone who loves fruits and vegetables, for someone else who is more of a animal meat eater, this is not an ideal choice. Most individuals like fruit even if they really don’t like veggies. With that in mind you may still use this type of system by eating the fruits that you like that are negative calorie, including grapefruit and oranges.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Cucumbers, green beans and broccoli are just a few of the vegetables that you are able to eat that are regarded as negative calorie. And for those of you who prefer fruit some of the fruits are apples, blueberries, pineapple and grapefruits. As expected these are just a few of the selections when it relates to negative calorie foods, you can find other negative calorie foods and quality recipes on the Internet.