Hey, welcome to our recipes site. Looking for the perfect Curry chicken soup 😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry chicken soup 😋 recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Curry chicken soup 😋 with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Curry chicken soup 😋 RecipeTo make curry chicken soup 😋 you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 12 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 298 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare curry chicken soup 😋 :
- Get 6 potatoes
- Provide 1 while chicken breast
- You need cubes Seasoning
- Prepare Ginger
- Take Onions
- Take 4 Scotch bonnets
- You need Garlic
- Use Salt
- Take Vegetable oil
- Provide Curry
- Provide Red,green bell peppers (chopped)
- You need Chicken stock
- Prepare 2 teaspoon corn flour
Steps to make Curry chicken soup 😋 :
- Cut and boil your potatoes until almost
- Ingredients mix corn flour with a little water
- To your heated pot add veg oil + onions + garlic + chicken and allow to cook for 5mins
- Add scotch bonnets and turn then leave for 2-3mins
- Add chicken stock, seasoning and spices then water
- Add in the boiled potatoes and allow to simmer for 5-7mins then the mixed corn flour
- Put in carrots, onions and red bell first and cook for 3mins
- Then put off the heat and add green bell cos you wouldn’t want it to over cook
- Enjoy… I paired mine with rice, u can have it the way it is or with spag🤡
If you find this Curry chicken soup 😋 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Other Methods To Slim Down Besides Starving Yourself
With numerous people today being overweight and trying all of the fad diets that never seem to work, a lot of people are searching for alternatives. One of these fresh alternatives is referred to as negative calorie foods. For those of you do not know, foods that are considered to be negative calorie to are foods that take far more calories to process them when compared with what they contain.
For some individuals this new approach to food has grown to be their lifestyle, and not merely a part time diet. You don’t however, have to eat only these negative calorie foods, as you can just include them with your current diet. So if you appreciate a nice juicy steak, just add some asparagus or cauliflower to your meal.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
A few of the negative calorie vegetables that are a part of these types of diet programs are cabbage, carrots and celery. And for individuals who prefer fruit some of the fruits are apples, blueberries, pineapple and grapefruits. By doing a little research on the Internet, or maybe even obtaining a negative calorie cookbook you’ll find that there are a lot more options for negative calorie eating.