Looking for recipes idea to cook tonight? Try this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe! We deliver to you only the best Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce RecipeYou can cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 187 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce :
- Prepare 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Use 2 cups panko
- Get 2 cups flour
- Prepare 1 tbs each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt
- Take 2 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 2 servings white rice, prepared
- Get 1 lg shallot, chopped
- Prepare 1 baby bok choy, sliced thin
- Take 2 seranno peppers, seeded and minced
- Provide 3 Oz oyster mushrooms, sliced thin
- Take 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced
- Provide 8 leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish
- Use 2 small potatoes
- Use 1 jar panang curry simmer sauce
Steps to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce :
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 "
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through.
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Possibly Want To Give Some Thought To Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime
There a lot of people nowadays that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to begin with the foods that you end up eating each day. For people who want to live a healthier life you should realize that cutting out foods that are high in fat will be really important to accomplishing this. While you need to remove high fat foods you are going to find the you can add something that is very delicious and that’s different types of fish. In this article we’re going to be taking a look at a number of the health benefits that are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Many fish is naturally low in fat, needless to say this is not true in relation to salmon, but even salmon will provide your body with the necessary omega three that it requires. Many men and women think that mainly because omega three is really fatty acids, that they shouldn’t be consuming these kinds of fats, but this is just a misconception as these fats are good for you. One more thing I ought to point out is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly such things as meats, you will be able to still get the protein from the fish that you eat.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is a thing that you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. The health advantages are wonderful but you need to also comprehend that when prepared properly, fish can be quite delicious.