Hi, welcome to our recipes site. If you’re looking for Yam peas curry recipe, look no further! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Yam peas curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Yam peas curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Yam peas curry RecipeYou can have yam peas curry using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that. Preptime: 40 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 158 calories.
The ingredients needed to make yam peas curry :
- Get 250 gram yam
- You need 1 cup boiled peas
- Use 10-15 cashuwnuts
- You need 1 cup buttermilk
- Get 1 cup onion paste
- Take As needed refined oil
- Get 1 spoon ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 cup tomato puree
- Take 2 spoon grated cottage cheese
- Prepare 2 spoon lemon juice
- Take 1 pinch cumin seeds
- Use Salt as per taste
- Prepare 1/4 spoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/4 spoon red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 spoon coriander powder
- Get 1/2 spoon garam masala
- You need 1/4 spoon dry mango powder
- Take 1 spoon mustard oil
Instructions to make Yam peas curry :
- Apply mustard oil on your both palms and wash yam properly
- Peel yam skin with knife and cut into cubes
- Boil water in a big pan and put yam cubes,1/2 spoon salt and lemon juice in it
- After 10-12 minutes yam cubes will be cooked then takeout from water and let it cool
- Deep fry yam and cashewnuts in hot oil
- Heat 3 spoon oil in a wok and add cumin seeds
- Add onion paste and ginger garlic paste
- Saute until it turn golden brown
- Add tomato puree and saute for 5 minutes
- Add salt and other spices and cook for 2 minutes
- Add buttermilk and cook until it leaves oil
- Add peas and yam and mix well
- Add 1 cup water and let the gravy thickens
- Takeout in serving bowl and garnish with grated cottage cheese and cashewnuts
If you find this Yam peas curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Adding Fish To Your Diet Can Be An Extremely Healthy Option
A lot more men and women every year want to begin living healthy, and for many individuals changing what the eat every day is an important part of this. The first thing you are going to need to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Obviously something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. On this page we are going to be checking out some of the health benefits which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something I should mention is that apart from salmon you’re going to see that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is essential for your health. Many men and women think that mainly because omega three is really fatty acids, that they should not be consuming these fats, but this is only a misconception as these fats are good for you. You are going to also not need to worry about not getting protein when you eradicate the high fat foods such as beef simply because fish is actually filled with proteins.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something which you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Not only is this a thing that is going to help you with your health but it is in addition a thing that is very delicious.