Hi, welcome to our recipes page. Trying to find juicy food recipe? Why not try Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe! Our page is wholehearted to gives you only the best Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang RecipeYou can cook chicken coconut curry /ayam rendang using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 20 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 107 calories.
The ingredients needed to make chicken coconut curry /ayam rendang :
- You need 1 chicken cut in chunk
- Provide 2 cup each chunk of potato and carrot
- You need 1 cup fresh grated coconut flesh
- Get 400 ml coconut milk
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Get dry spice
- Provide 6 to 10 dry cili and 1 fresh red cili. (the more the spicier)
- You need 8 shallot and 5 garlic
- Use 1 inches of ginger
- Get 1 lemon grass
- You need 1 tsp galangal and fresh turmeric
- Prepare seasoning
- Provide 1 tsp salt and brown sugar
- Provide garnish
- Take 1 bunch coriander
Steps to make Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang :
- lightly toast coconut set aside
- pound or blend dry spice
- in pan with oil saute spice till fragrant in low heat for about 15 minutes then add chicken and vegetable with tomato puree and bring it to a boil stiring every now and then for another 15 minute then add coconut milk ,let it simmer for another 10 minutes
- add in grated coconut and seasoning to taste stir gently not to break up vegetable continuingly till sauce thickening but if prefer more gravy can add half cup of water for another 5 minute off heat and serve top garnish
If you find this Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Think About Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Regime
There loads of people right now that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is in fact going to start with the foods that you end up eating each day. The initial thing you’re going to want to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Something you should realize is that you do not need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these kinds of foods as there’s a lot of types of fish that can take their place. In this post we’re going to be checking out a few of the health advantages which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something I ought to point out is that with the exception of salmon you’re going to discover that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is important for your health. Even though these are fatty acids you are going to realize that these are in fact good fatty acids that promote heart health. Another thing I should mention is that after you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly things like meats, you’ll have the ability to still get the protein from the fish that you consume.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something which you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Simply because there are plenty of different techniques to prepare fish, you’ll never need to worry about becoming bored with eating as much of this as you would like.