Hello, welcome to our recipes website. If you’re looking for Veg Lunch platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Lunch platter recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Veg Lunch platter with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Veg Lunch platter RecipeYou can have veg lunch platter using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 31 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 186 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare veg lunch platter :
- Prepare For raw banana chips sabji
- Take 1 raw banana
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Use 1/4 tsp cummin seeds
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp dhania- jeera powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Take leaves Finely chopped coriander
- You need 1/4 tsp roasted white sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- You need For cabbage- capsicum salad
- Use 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- Get 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup pomegranate kernels
- You need to taste Salt,chaat masala
- You need For Dal:(3 servings)
- Provide 1/4 cup tuvar dal/ split pigeon pea
- Use 1 tbsp ghee
- You need 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Use 1 tsp mustard and cummin seed
- Prepare 2 green chillies.. broken into halves pieces
- Prepare 1/4" ginger piece
- You need 5/6 curry leaves
- You need 1 pinch asafoetida
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp dhania jeera powder
- Get 1 tbsp jaggery
- You need 1/2 lemon juice
- Take To taste Salt
- Get As required Chopped coriander leaves to garnish
Instructions to make Veg Lunch platter :
- Wash and peel raw banana. Cut it into 1,1/2" long semi thick chips as shown.
- In kadai add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds as they splutter add chopped raw banana chips,mix and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder,salt.
- Saute this raw banana chips on slow flame till cooked. Remove in serving bowl. Serve hot Raw Banana Chips Sabji garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds.
- For salad,mix shredded cabbage, capsicum pieces, pomegranate kernels,salt, chaat masala together.
- For Dal..wash tuvar dal, pressure cook with one glass of water for 3-4 whistles. Churn cooked dal with hand blender. In deep bottom pot add & melt ghee, add green chillies, ginger pieces, fenugreek seeds, mustard and cumin seeds as they splutter add curry leaves, turmeric powder, asafoetida. Add churn dal, add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery,salt, lemon juice,(if needed add little water). Boil on low flame till nice aroma come out.Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve Delicious Raw banana Chips Sabji with hot rotis,bowl of dal, bowl of boiled rice, cabbage-capsicum salad and a glass of buttermilk..for complete healthy Veg Lunch Platter.
If you find this Veg Lunch platter recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
When It Comes To Garlic People Don't Recognize All The Things Which It Can Do To Improve Their Health
With regards to living healthy you’re going to find that there are foods that can actually help you accomplish this and something which may surprise you is garlic may be one of the best foods of all. While men and women believe that modern medicine has just understood the health benefits connected with garlic, I ought to point out that folks have used this medicinally for more than a thousand years. While garlic is actually a food you’re going to discover that it has been referred to as a wonder drug by many doctors and also health care professionals. Below you’re going to be surprised to find all of the different things that garlic can help with, this includes various diseases and health risks.
Something many folks don’t recognize is that diabetics and borderline diabetics can be greatly impacted by including garlic to their daily diet. The primary reason for this is that when you combine garlic with the vitamin B1, it allows your body to secrete insulin the way it’s supposed to be working. This combination of garlic and vitamin B1 will have a good impact with regards to getting your pancreas to perform properly and release insulin when it is supposed to.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
At this stage you should understand that garlic is something that will help you live a more healthy life, of course, if you aren’t yet eating your share every single day now is actually a good time to begin.