Trying to find delicious food recipe? Why not try Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe! We provide you only the best Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) RecipeYou can cook coconut, lentil and spinach curry (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 35 Minutes Cooktime: 39 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 273 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare coconut, lentil and spinach curry (vegan) :
- Provide Coconut oil for frying (or olive oil, but recommend coconut oil)
- Provide Large red onion, diced
- Take garlic cloves, diced
- You need Crushed garlic (not fresh)
- Provide ginger, peeled and diced
- Prepare red chilli, seeded and diced
- Prepare green chilli, seeded and diced
- Use ground cumin
- Provide ground cumin
- Provide crushed coriander seeds
- Use salt
- You need tomatoes, diced
- Get coconut milk
- Take red lentils
- Get coriander leafs, chopped, added
- Provide big bag of baby spinach
Steps to make Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) :
- Heat the coconut oil, fry the onions until soft and little gold (5 - 8mins)
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, cumin, garam masala and crushed coriander. Cook until very fragrant (2-4mins)
- add the tomatoes, scraping up any brown bits that form on the pan. cook stirring occatinally until the liquid has reduced and the tomato chunks have softened (5-8mins)
- Add coconut milk and mix well (can add half a cup of water if it's too dry for your taste) Bring to boil over high heat.
- bring down temp, Add lentils and cook until tender (25-35mins)stirring occasionally to prevent the lentils from sticking to the pan. Add coriander leafs to taste.
- Add baby spinach and fold into the curry. Cook until wilted (+-3mins)
If you find this Coconut, lentil and spinach curry (Vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Adding Fish To Your Diet Regime Can Be A Really Healthy Choice
Most people actually want to live a healthier life, but you’re going to see that the foods they eat usually do not actually reflect this choice. For people who wish to live a healthier life you ought to comprehend that cutting out foods which are high in fat will be very important to accomplishing this. Something you should understand is you don’t need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these kinds of foods as there’s a lot of types of fish that can take their place. On this page we are going to be taking a look at some of the health benefits which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Plenty of you know already that omega three is also very healthy for your body and you’ll discover that fish is among the best places to get this. Even though these are fatty acids you are going to realize that these are in fact good fatty acids that promote heart health. One more thing I ought to mention is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly such things as meats, you are going to be able to still get the protein from the fish that you consume.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Because there so many ways you can wind up bringing fish into your daily diet there is no reason you need to not start doing this immediately. Simply because there are plenty of different ways to prepare fish, you’ll never have to worry about becoming bored with eating as much of this as you would like.