Trying to find tasty food recipe? Why not try Mixed veg gravy curry recipe! Our site is wholehearted to gives you only the best Mixed veg gravy curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Mixed veg gravy curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mixed veg gravy curry RecipeYou can have mixed veg gravy curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 29 Minutes Cooktime: 46 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 216 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare mixed veg gravy curry :
- Provide 1 capsicum slices
- Use 1 onion slices
- Get 1 potato peices
- You need 1 cup gobi peices
- Get 1 drum stick peices
- Provide 1 cup green chillies slices
- Provide For gravy
- Prepare 4 chiiles
- You need 2 Onion
- You need To taste Salt
- Take 4 tsp Ground nuts
- Prepare 2 tsp Roasted till
- Get 1/2 cup Coconut
- Provide 1 cup fine paste of great ingredients
- Take 1 tsp jera
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 pinch haldi
- Prepare 1 cup coriander chopped
Instructions to make Mixed veg gravy curry :
- Keep cadai on firm fri without oil til,coconut,peanuts fri 2 min..
- In this mixture add onion 1 cup,4 chillies add and make fine paste due to grinder..keep a side
- Put cadai on firm add tadaka and curry leaves,add onions pinch haldi add it fri 2 min next add garlic paste fri2 min..next add gobhi potato,capsicum,drumstik peices put into that tadaka
- Just sprinkle salt close the lid for soft ness…once it should get soft add gravy paste..add salt as per taste
- Pour cup water for gravy and it becomea total and gives good gravy curry
- Now dish out the curyy..ready to serve mixed veg gravy curry garnish with coriander and chillies..
If you find this Mixed veg gravy curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Adding Fish To Your Diet Regime Can Be An Extremely Healthy Option
There plenty of people these days that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is actually going to begin with the foods that you wind up eating each day. The initial thing you’re going to want to do in order to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Of course something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. Something you might not be aware of is that fish is actually an extremely healthy sort of food that you can consume and I will be discussing a number of the benefits it can have on your health in this article.
The very first thing you need to realize about fish is that it is actually been proven to have a positive impact on your health and it can also wind up lowering your risk of heart disease. Along with reducing your risks of heart disease you are additionally going to find that a proper amount of fish in your diet will also have an advantageous affect on anybody who has high blood pressure. Another additional benefit of fish is that it even reduces the risks of folks having a stroke when you’re getting the proper amounts every single day. Needless to say with all these health advantages it makes me wonder why more and more people aren’t eating fish as part of their daily diet routine.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
At this time you ought to understand why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now understand that there are many ways the you can start getting more of this into your daily diet regime. The health benefits are wonderful but you should also realize that when prepared properly, fish can be very delicious.