Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Chicken qeema recipe! We provide you only the perfect Chicken qeema recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Chicken qeema with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Chicken qeema RecipeTo make chicken qeema you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 11 Minutes Cooktime: 42 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 151 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken qeema :
- Provide 350 gram chicken minced
- Use 1/2 cup oil
- Get 2 medium size onion chopped
- Use 2 small size Tomatoes chopped
- You need 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Get Salt as taste
- Provide 1 tbs Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp haldee
- Get 1/2 tbs Dhania powder
- You need 1/2 tbs zeera powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala powder mix
- Use 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Chicken powder
- Take 6 green chilli
- Prepare 1/3 cup coriander leaves chopped
- Get Water as required
Steps to make Chicken qeema :
- In a pan add oil then add onion.. saute onion then add ginger garlic paste and chicken minced in it mix it… Then add tomatoes in it mix it….
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, chicken powder, cumin powder, turmic powder, dhania powder, garam masala powder mix and mix it properly..
- Then add water and cook it until tomatoes are soft, minced is tender and water is dry… Now add green chillies, coriander leaves in it and cook it on high flame until oil comes out then garnish it with green chilli and coriander leaves…
If you find this Chicken qeema recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Garlic Has Plenty Of Health Benefits And We Are Going To Explain A Number Of Them Here
Individuals these days are attempting to live a healthier life and you are going to see that by adding garlic into your daily diet this can have an advantageous affect on your health. Something that may surprise you to discover is that garlic has been used for over 3000 years as a method to combat certain diseases and illnesses. Even though most doctors will end up prescribing medication to to contend with certain ailments they are going to not dispute the reality that garlic can have amazing affects on many diseases and illnesses. Garlic not only can help prevent diseases but it can also prevent many different health risks and I will be talking about some of them in this post.
Another thing that people don’t realize is that garlic can actually wind up reducing your cholesterol according to the National Health & Medical research council. The research which was done shows that one clove of garlic consumed every single day can wind up reducing high cholesterol levels by 9% overall.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are many other reasons that people should be eating garlic every day but the reasons above should definitely make you want to begin eating this on a regular basis.