Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan recipe! We give you only the best Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan RecipeTo cook creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 23 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 165 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan :
- You need 1 butternut squash
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil
- Provide Sea salt
- Provide 1 x 340g can sweetcorn, drained
- You need 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Provide 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Prepare 2 red chillis, finely chopped or 1/2-1 tsp chilli flakes
- You need 2 tsp ground turmeric
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 x can 400 ml coconut milk
- Use Juice of 1 lemon
- Provide Fresh coriander to garnish
Instructions to make Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan :
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Chop squash into 2cm chunks and place in roasting tray. Add 2 tbsp of the oil and make sure the squash is coated. Sprinkle with sea salt. Roast until tender - for about 30 mins.
- Blend the sweetcorn with 2 tbsp water until smooth.
- In a large shallow pan, heat the other 2 tbsp of oil. Add the onion and sauté on a medium-low heat until translucent- about 10-15mins.
- Add the garlic, chilli, turmeric and garam masala. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add the sweetcorn paste and a generous pinch of salt. And then the coconut milk. Stir well. Bring to the boil and then simmer until it thickens. If it’s too thick for you, add a tbsp or two of water.
- Stir the squash and lemon juice into the sauce.
- Sprinkle the coriander on top - i didn’t have any so used spring onion. Serve and enjoy 😋
If you find this Creamy squash and sweetcorn curry - vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Garlic Has Loads Of Health Benefits And We Are Going To Explain Some Of Them Here
Garlic can have many health benefits and for anyone that is trying to be healthier and reduce health risks, you are going to discover that a steady diet of garlic can help. You are going to find that the health benefits of garlic isn’t something which is not new as men and women have known for a huge number of years that this is really a food which carries a large amount of benefits. While garlic is in fact a food you’re going to see that it has been called a wonder drug by many doctors and health care professionals. In this post we’re going to be taking a look at some of the things which garlic can be used for along with a few of the health benefits associated with it.
If you have high cholesterol you may possibly also have high blood pressure and you are going to find that this will in addition be reduced by eating one clove of garlic each day. Garlic actually helps your body pump the blood easier throughout your body by expanding your blood vessels, and this of course winds up lowering your blood pressure. You ought to also realize that when your blood is flowing smoother you will also be decreasing the risks of having a heart attack or stroke because of high blood pressure.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
At this point you ought to understand that garlic is a thing that will assist you to live a much healthier life, of course, if you’re not yet eating your share each day now is a good time to start.