Looking for the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup RecipeTo cook red curry vegetable noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 13 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 282 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook red curry vegetable noodle soup :
- Provide large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves
- You need olive oil
- Prepare small onion, diced
- Use garlic cloves, minced
- Use grated peeled fresh ginger
- Prepare red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!
- You need small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get chicken or vegetable stock
- Take Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions))
- You need dark brown sugar
- Get can of full fat coconut milk
- Prepare teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- Take Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles
- Get limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges
- Prepare coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Take Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction)
Steps to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup :
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) - Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat))
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions.
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste.
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Fish Is Really A Wonderful Food In Order To Help You Remain Healthy
There loads of people these days who are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you wind up eating each day. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I am certain you understand that if you want to start living healthier you are going to have to stop eating these sorts of foods. Obviously something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various types of fish and seafood. On this page we are going to be taking a look at some of the health advantages which are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Loads of you are already aware that omega three is additionally very healthy for your body and you’ll see that fish is among the best places to get this. Many people think that mainly because omega three is really fatty acids, that they should not be consuming these types of fats, but this is just a misconception as these fats are good for you. I should point out that fish actually has loads of protein in it, which means if you wind up giving up high fatty foods like meats, you are going to still be getting all of the protein you need with fish.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
At this point you need to understand why eating fish is so vital to your health, and you now know that there are many ways the you are able to begin getting more of this into your daily diet regime. The health advantages are fantastic but you should also comprehend that when prepared properly, fish can be quite delicious.