Hello, welcome to our recipes website. Trying to find appetizing food recipe? Why not try Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry recipe! We deliver to you only the perfect Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry RecipeTo make pork, chinese chives, and potato summer curry stir-fry you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Preptime: 22 Minutes Cooktime: 43 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 287 calories.
The ingredients needed to make pork, chinese chives, and potato summer curry stir-fry :
- Get 200 grams Pork offcuts
- Prepare 1 bunch Chinese chives
- You need 2 medium Potatoes
- Provide 2 tsp Curry flour (S&B red can)
- Prepare 1 tsp Curry powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Sake
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Use 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry :
- Cut the pork into easy-to-eat large pieces, thoroughly coat with salt and pepper, and rub in the flavoring by hand.
- Thickly slice the potatoes, and rinse in water. Cut the Chinese chives into easy-to-eat sizes.
- Place the curry flour and powder into a bowl, and mix until it thickens with hot water (not listed).
- This is how the ingredients should look.
- Heat vegetable oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and saute the pork.
- Once the pork has cooked through, add potatoes and saute some more.
- Add sake and soy sauce. Saute it nice and juicy for 1~2 minutes.
- Add the Chinese chives, and stir together.
- Add curry powder.
- Add sugar, saute until cooked through while briskly stirring, and it is done~!
- There is no way it doesn't go well with rice.
- You can also use 1~2 cubes of store-bought curry roux in place of the curry powder.
If you find this Pork, Chinese Chives, and Potato Summer Curry Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Would Like To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Think About Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Plan
There loads of folks these days who are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you end up eating every day. The first thing you’re going to need to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all the foods that you eat which are high in fat. Even though you need to remove high fat foods you are going to find the you are able to add something that is very delicious and that is various kinds of fish. Something you might not be aware of is that fish is really a very healthy kind of food that you could consume and we are discussing a number of the benefits it can have on your health in this post.
Something I ought to point out is that except for salmon you’re going to discover that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is important for your health. Although these are fatty acids you are going to realize that these are in fact good fatty acids that promote heart health. You’ll also not need to be concerned with not getting protein when you get rid of the high fat foods such as beef simply because fish is in fact loaded with proteins.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health benefits that this is a thing that you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Not only is this a thing that is going to help you with your health but it’s also something which is very delicious.