Trying to find mouthwatering food recipe? Why not try Mutton curry recipe! Our website is devoted to gives you only the best Mutton curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Mutton curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Mutton curry RecipeTo cook mutton curry you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 19 Minutes Cooktime: 50 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 118 calories.
The ingredients needed to make mutton curry :
- Use 1 kg mutton
- Take 2 big onion sliced
- Get 2 big tomato sliced
- Take 2 big potato roughly chopped
- Take 1/2 cup coconut paste
- Use 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Get 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Take 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 2 cloves
- You need 2 cardamom
- Provide 1 pinch cinnamon
- You need 2 tablespoons oil
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Mutton curry :
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add cloves,cardamom and cinnamon
- Add onion and saute till golden brown
- Add tomatoes and cook for five minutes
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook till tomatoes becomes soft
- Add all dry masala and saute for few minutes
- Now add cleaned mutton and mix.
- Add little water and cook for two minutes.
- Now add the water and adjust the consistency and cook till mutton is 90% cooked.
- Add potato and coconut paste.mix well and Cook till done.
- Serve hot with rice or Palau.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Adding Fish To Your Diet Can Be A Really Healthy Choice
Most folks actually want to live a healthier life, but you’re going to discover that the foods they eat usually do not actually reflect this choice. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I am sure you comprehend that if you want to start living healthier you will have to stop eating these sorts of foods. Of course something you could add to your diet in order to start living healthier would be various kinds of fish and seafood. In the following paragraphs we are going to be checking out some of the health advantages which are associated with a adding fish to your daily diet.
Something I ought to mention is that apart from salmon you are going to see that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is vital for your health. You are going to see that while omega three is actually a fatty acid this is the kind of fats that your body needs in order to maintain a healthy heart. One more thing I should point out is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly things such as meats, you are going to have the ability to still get the protein from the fish that you consume.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Because there so many ways you can end up bringing fish into your daily diet there is no reason you need to not start doing this immediately. The health benefits are fantastic but you ought to also understand that when prepared properly, fish can be extremely delicious.