Hi, welcome to my recipes site. If you’re looking for Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain recipe, look no further! Our page is devoted to gives you only the best Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain RecipeTo cook palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 37 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 172 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain :
- You need Fresh tomato
- Provide Fresh pepper
- Provide Fresh tatashe
- You need Fresh ginger
- Get Fresh garlic
- Take Onions
- Use Local chicken
- Prepare Palm oil
- Provide Vegetable oil
- Prepare Knorr seasoning
- Use Chicken seasoning
- Take Tomato paste
- Prepare Curry
- Take Thyme
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain :
- Wash and blend fresh tomato with fresh pepper,tatashe,onions,fresh ginger,fresh garlic
- Boil all after blending and bring to a paste.
- Season chicken with curry,thyme,seasoning cubes,blended onions,fresh ginger and garlic and allow to cook for at least 1 hour till It becomes tender
- Bleach palm oil with chopped onions and garlic and fry the paste that consists of (fresh tomato,pepper,tatashe,onions,garlic and ginger) for 45mins
- When chicken is tender,drain out the stock and pour into fried paste and allow to simmer for 10mins,heat up vegetable oil and fry chicken and add into the stew
- Par-boil white rice for 20minutes and wash and set into the pot to cook to it's desired softness,you can garnish with carrot and green beans (optional)
- Fry plantain till it's golden brown
- Set stew aside as well as white rice and serve with fried plantain
If you find this Palm oil chicken stew served with white rice and fried plantain recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Garlic Has Plenty Of Health Benefits And We Will Explain A Number Of Them Here
In relation to living healthy you are going to see that there are foods which can actually help you accomplish this and a thing that may surprise you is garlic could be one of the best foods of all. You’re going to see that the health advantages of garlic is not a thing that is not new as folks have known for thousands of years that this is actually a food which carries many benefits. While garlic is really a food you’re going to see that it has been called a wonder drug by many doctors and also health care professionals. On this page we’re going to be taking a look at some of the things that garlic can be used for along with a few of the health benefits connected with it.
Another thing I ought to mention about eating one clove of garlic today is the fact that you’ll also be able to reduce high blood pressure. Garlic will help your body pump the blood easier through your body by expanding your blood vessels, and this of course ends up lowering your blood pressure. You should also realize that when your blood is flowing smoother you are going to also be lowering the risks of having a heart attack or stroke as a result of high blood pressure.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There’s a lot of other reasons that individuals should be eating garlic every day but the reasons above should definitely make you want to start eating this on a regular basis.