Hello, welcome to my recipes site. Looking for the perfect Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza recipe here, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza RecipeTo cook beef & garlic chives curry gyoza you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Preptime: 24 Minutes Cooktime: 42 Minutes Serve: 3 Persons Nutrition: 122 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook beef & garlic chives curry gyoza :
- Use 500 g Beef Mince
- Take 120 g Garlic Chives (‘Nira’) *OR as much as you like
- Use 1/2 Onion *very finely chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Use 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get 2 teaspoons Curry Powder OR as required
- Provide 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake OR Mirin
- Get 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 50 sheets Gyoza Skins
- You need Oil
- Provide Water
Instructions to make Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza :
- Combine Beef Mince, Garlic Chives, Onion, grated Ginger and Garlic and seasoning ingredients, mix very well until it gets pasty texture.
- Put some of the filling onto a Gyoza Skin, moisten the edge of the skin with water, fold the edge about 5 times and close.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan (non-stick recommended) over medium high heat, arrange Gyoza. Add 1/2 cup water, cover to allow Gyoza to steam until the water is gone. Keep cooking until the bottom of Gyoza turned golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce or without dipping sauce as it is seasoned quite strongly.
If you find this Beef & Garlic Chives Curry Gyoza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Garlic
With regards to living healthy you’re going to find that there are foods that can actually help you accomplish this and a thing that may surprise you is garlic could be one of the best foods of all. Something which may surprise you to find out is that garlic has been used for over 3000 years as a way to combat certain diseases and illnesses. Many doctors, health care professionals and scientists have figure out that garlic is one of the most powerful, natural ingredients people can use to be able to maintain their health. Below you are going to be surprised to find all of the different things which garlic can help with, this includes various diseases and health risks.
Something many folks don’t recognize is that diabetics and borderline diabetics can be greatly impacted by including garlic to their daily diet. The combination of B1 and garlic can help your body to begin producing the insulin that is supposed to be producing every single day. This mixture of garlic and vitamin B1 will have a good impact with regards to getting your pancreas to operate properly and release insulin when it is supposed to.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
There are lots of other reasons that people should be eating garlic every day but the reasons above should definitely make you want to start eating this on a regular basis.