Hi, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for the perfect Easy Keema Curry recipe? look no further! Our page is devoted to gives you only the best Easy Keema Curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Easy Keema Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Easy Keema Curry RecipeTo cook easy keema curry you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 10 Minutes Cooktime: 36 Minutes Serve: 4 Persons Nutrition: 198 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook easy keema curry :
- Prepare 250 grams Ground meat (pork or beef)
- Take 1 large Onion
- Provide 1 Carrot
- Provide 4 Green bell peppers (make sure to use this)
- Take 1 pack Mushrooms of your choice (shiitake, button, etc.)
- Take 1 Eggplant (optional; I didn't include it this time)
- Take Seasoning ingredients and other:
- Prepare 1 Oil for stir frying
- Prepare 2 can Canned tomatoes (whole or chopped)
- You need 2 Soup stock cubes
- Provide 1/2 pack Curry roux (block)
- Provide Optional!
- Get 1 per serving Fried eggs
Steps to make Easy Keema Curry :
- Since this is a ground meat curry, chop up all the vegetables. Here are the ingredients I used this time.
- Put oil in a pan, and stir fry the ground meat until it changes color. Add the chopped veggies and stir-fry.
- Add 2 cans of tomatoes and the 2 soup cubes and simmer. If using whole tomatoes, crush them with a ladle or the equivalent.
- After simmering for a while, a lot of moisture will come out of the vegetables. Add the 1/2 pack of curry roux…
- ….mix with the liquid that's came out of the vegetables. Adjust the amount of roux if necessary. Simmer for a while, taking care not to let it burn on the bottom.
- Done!!! I love to top this with a fried egg.
- You can add other spices you have on hand, or if you're making this for little kiddies, you can add ketchup.
- I made a curry doria (rice gratin) with leftover keema curry. It's so easy and delicious.
- I tried sandwiching keema curry between two homemade pancakes.
If you find this Easy Keema Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Fish Is In Fact A Great Food To Be Able To Help You Remain Healthy
Increasingly more folks each year want to begin living healthy, and for many individuals changing what the eat every day is an important part of this. The initial thing you’re going to have to do to be able to begin living healthier is eliminate all of the foods that you eat that are high in fat. Something you ought to realize is you don’t need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these types of foods as there’s a lot of types of fish that can take their place. Something you might not be aware of is that fish is in fact an extremely healthy sort of food that you could consume and we are talking about a few of the benefits it can have on your health on this page.
Something I ought to mention is that with the exception of salmon you are going to discover that most fish products are naturally low in fat and contain omega three which is vital for your health. Although these are fatty acids you are going to understand that these are actually good fatty acids that promote heart health. One more thing I ought to point out is that when you remove the fatty foods from your diet, mostly such things as meats, you will be able to still get the protein from the fish that you consume.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something which you need to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. Not only is this a thing that is going to help you with your health but it is in addition something which is very delicious.