Looking for recipes idea to cook this weekend? Try this Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe! Our website is dedicated to gives you only the best Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to make Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) RecipeTo make pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it. Preptime: 26 Minutes Cooktime: 44 Minutes Serve: 1 Persons Nutrition: 137 calories.
The ingredients needed to cook pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) :
- You need 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin (600gms)
- Provide 1 Zucchini
- Get 2 Tomatoes
- Get 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- Use 1 Brown Onion
- Use 1 Garlic Clove
- Prepare 1 Tbs Fresh Ginger grated
- Use 500 mls Vegetable Stock
- Provide 1 Can (240 gm) Chickpeas
- Prepare 1 Can (400 gm) Tomatoes
- You need 2 Tbs Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt
- Provide 2 Tbs Olive Oil (or vegetable oil)
- Use The Spices
- Use 4 Cardamom Pods
- You need 3 Cloves
- Get 2 Star Anise
- Get 4 Curry Leaves
- Use 2 Bay Leaves
- You need 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Prepare 1 Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Get 2 Tsps Ground Corriander
- Take 2 Tsps Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- Use 1 Tsp Ground Tumeric
- Use Fresh or dried chili
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Pepper
Steps to make Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) :
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant)
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat
If you find this Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
Adding Fish To Your Diet Plan Can Be An Extremely Healthy Option
Most folks actually want to live a healthier life, but you’re going to discover that the foods they eat do not actually reflect this choice. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I’m certain you understand that if you want to start living healthier you will need to stop eating these foods. Even though you need to remove high fat foods you are going to find the you can add something that is very delicious and that’s different sorts of fish. In this post we’re going to be looking at a number of the health advantages that are related to a adding fish to your daily diet.
For any person who may currently be at risk of heart disease you are going to discover that adding fish to your diet can actually reduce this risk and make you healthier. Of course it is not just heart disease that fish can help with, as you are in addition going to see that fish can also help you lower your blood pressure. One other key benefit this can have on people’s health is that consuming fish can actually even reduce the risks of somebody having a stroke. Needless to say with all these health benefits it makes me wonder why more and more people aren’t eating fish as part of their daily diet routine.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is something that you ought to most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you have not done so already. Mainly because there are so many different ways to prepare fish, you will never need to worry about becoming tired of eating as much of this as you would like.