Hey, welcome to my recipes page. Looking for recipes idea to make this weekend? Try this Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe! Our site is devoted to gives you only the best Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe, we also have wide variety of healthy tips and recipes to try. Learn how to cook Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry with us, we hope you enjoy your stay, thank you and good luck.
Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry RecipeYou can have vegan friendly nuts and mushroom curry using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it. Preptime: 20 Minutes Cooktime: 32 Minutes Serve: 2 Persons Nutrition: 138 calories.
The ingredients needed to prepare vegan friendly nuts and mushroom curry :
- You need 250 grams Button mushrooms
- Get 50 grams Nuts (cashews or almonds)
- Provide 30 grams Raisins
- Provide 200 ml Green peas (frozen are convenient)
- Provide 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp ◎ Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tsp ◎ Coriander powder
- You need 2 grains, or 1/2 teaspoon ◎ Cloves
- Prepare 2 grains, or 1/2 teaspoon ◎ Cardamon
- Take 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Tomato (pureed)
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1 handful Cilantro leaves
Steps to make Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry :
- Cook the green peas. Frozen peas are convenient. In that case, just use them frozen. I actually soaked them in water though.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Prepare the nuts and raisins. Soak the raisins in water.
- Grind the nuts into a powder using a food processor, or put them in a bag and crush them with a hammer, to make a fine powder.
- Put the spice ingredients marked with ◎ into a bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of water and make it into a paste.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of water to the powdered nuts and make it into a paste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Saute the cumin seeds until they stop making a popping sound. Add a bay leaf, if you like.
- Add the paste from Step 5 into the pan and saute well for about 2 minutes.
- Once the oil and spices are blended well, add in the nut paste and stir.
- At this point, add the pureed tomatoes and stir further.
- Add the green peas, raisins, 50 ml of water (not listed in ingredients) and mix.
- Add the mushrooms, salt, and sugar and mix.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then, mix in the garam masala. Add 30 ml of heavy cream here,if you like, and simmer over low heat for another 3 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with finely chopped cilantro leaves and nuts.
If you find this Vegan Friendly Nuts and Mushroom Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck. Before you go, you can also check interesting healthy tips bellow.
If You Want To Live A Healthier Life You May Want To Consider Adding Fish To Your Daily Diet Plan
There plenty of individuals right now that are looking to live a healthier life, and this is really going to start with the foods that you end up eating each day. Foods which are high in fat are in everybody’s diet, and I am sure you comprehend that if you want to start living healthier you will need to stop eating these types of foods. Something you need to realize is that you don’t need to give up the variety in your life by eliminating these types of foods as there are lots of kinds of fish that can take their place. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be checking out some of the health benefits that are connected with a adding fish to your daily diet.
You might be one of the people who actually do not know how to cook fish properly in order to enjoy it, and you are in addition going to find that this is one of the major reasons that loads of folks do not incorporate fish into their daily routine. Even if you can’t cook fish this is a thing that you are able to learn because there are lots of different recipes and cook books available right now that are centered around fish preparation. One other way to get fish into your diet is a large number of supermarkets that sell you the fish will additionally end up steaming it, grilling it or even frying it for you so you can pick up dinner on your way home. You actually do not even need to cook the fish, simply because you could just make yourself a tuna fish sandwich and still begin acquiring the advantages of eating fish.
Check out this interesting product maybe it can help you
Fish provides so many health advantages that this is a thing that you should most definitely incorporate into your daily diet if you’ve not done so already. The health advantages are wonderful but you need to also comprehend that when prepared properly, fish can be quite delicious.